Mon – Fri : 08:00 – 18:00
FIR (Far Infrared Ray) Applications
Far infrared powder has various applications. It can be used in healthcare for pain relief and improved circulation. In textiles, it provides warmth and benefits for the skin. Adding it to building materials improves energy efficiency. In agriculture, it enhances plant growth and yields. It also helps in air and water purification.
If you have any doubt on putting Far Infrared into your design
If you have any problem integrating Far Infrared into your product
If you have any difficultly finding a reliable Far Infrared supplier
If you want to know more about Far Infrared ….
Please contact us on +886-4-25330456 or via email : email@example.com
We are happy to assist you with our over 8 years of expert experiences on Far Infrared to resolve your problems.
|Applications||FIR Coating||FIR Ceramic Beads||FIR Powder||FIR Fabric||FIR Ceramic Heater Pipe||FIR Ceramic Heater Board||Technical Details|
|Far Infrared Oven||●||●|
|Far Infrared Light Irradiator for Medical Use||●||●|
|Far Infrared Insole||●|
|Far Infrared Tea Pot||●||●||●|
|Far Infrared Cup||●||●||●|
|Far Infrared Pot||●||●||●|
|Far Infrared Mattress||●||●|
|Far Infrared Fuel Saver||●||●||●|
|Far Infrared Hair Dryer||●|
Far infrared powder (Far Infrared Powder) is a powdered material that emits far infrared radiation. Far infrared radiation is a region of the electromagnetic spectrum with longer wavelengths that can penetrate substances and generate thermal effects. Far infrared powder can be applied in various fields, and here are some common applications:
- Medical and healthcare: Far infrared powder can be used in medical and healthcare products such as far infrared therapy devices, healthcare mattresses, and supports. Far infrared radiation can promote blood circulation, relieve muscle tension, and alleviate pain, providing benefits for conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain, and fatigue recovery.
- Textiles: Far infrared powder can be added to textiles such as clothing, blankets, and socks to provide warmth and a comfortable feeling. It is also believed to be beneficial for the skin, promoting blood circulation and metabolism, and contributing to skin health and beauty.
- Building materials: Far infrared powder can be incorporated into building materials such as paint, bricks, and concrete. These materials can absorb far infrared radiation from sunlight and convert it into heat, thereby increasing indoor temperature and improving energy efficiency.
- Agriculture: Far infrared powder can also be applied in agriculture, such as in agricultural films and greenhouse materials. It can enhance photosynthesis, promote plant growth, and increase crop yields.
- Environmental improvement: Far infrared powder can be used in air purifiers and water treatment equipment. Far infrared radiation can decompose harmful gases and remove impurities from water, improving the quality of air and water.