Mon – Fri : 08:00 – 18:00
PTC has a unique heat property that allows the PTC heat output to be regulated by the airflow applied. The higher the airflow, the higher the heat output and power(wattage). Hence depending on the end design, if the ambient temperature is high, the PTC output power will decrease, if the airflow is high with low ambient temperature, then the PTC output power will increase.
KLC’s Standard PTC Air Heaters are designed with single stage heating (full power). However, MSH type PTC Air Heaters can be designed with multiple power stage by heating one or two tubes at a time (same as MH type PTC Heaters). This makes PTC Air Heater more economical through power saving and will also help extend heater life-time. If you require multiple stage heating in your application design, please contact our Sales Representatives in advance for special design and wiring.
- MSH Type 200V~240V Specifications
- MSH Type 100V~120V Specifications
- MSH Type Accessories
- PTC Air Heater Datasheet Download (PDF)
Notes on Part Numbering
1. PTC FIN PITCH (MSH-XXXXM):
- The Power(W) in the Specifications table is based on PTC air heaters with fin pitch 1.68mm(M).
- The power(W) of PTC air heater with fin pitch 2.6mm(B) is 90% of PTC air heater with fin pitch 1.68mm(M)
2. PTC INSULATION (MSH-XXXXM-XXXS):
- The Power(W) in the Specifications tables are based on PTC air heaters with Single Insulation(S).
- The price of PTC air heaters with double insulation(D) is 20~30% more than single insulation(S) PTC air heaters.
- The power(W) of PTC air heater with double insulation(D) is approximately 10% less than PTC air heater with single insulation(S).
- The PTC air heater with Double Insulation(D) does not have electrode potential on the fins. It is suitable for use where the device may be in contact with other conductive materials (eg. metal); expose to high humidity; with shock resistance requirement; or in products that require superior stability and quality (eg. automobiles).
3. ACCESSORIES (MSH-XXXXM-XXXSX):
- The “Other Accessories” in 4, 5, 8, B and D of Part Numbering will not include Thermostat for PTC air heaters with Maximum Inrush greater than 14A.
- However, if specifically require thermostat to be included, please advise our Sales Representatives for possible alternatives.
Temperature-resistant plastic frame that safely holds the PTC heating element.
Choose from one of the following models:
- Model : MSHF-70 (for Length = 70mm)
Part Number: MSH-XXXX-70X1
- Model : MSHF (compact housing for Length = 70mm)
Part Number: MSH-XXXX-70X3
- Model : MHF-90 (for all Lengths and Models)
Part Number: MSH-XXXX-XXX2
ACCESSORY 2 : PTC + Mounting Frame + FAN + Accessories
You can also purchase our total solution of PTC heater assembly, which includes :
- a PTC Heater (MSH Model with length = 70mm)
- a set of temperature -resistant plastic frame (Frame Model: MSHF-70)
- a standard 92mm x 92mm ball axial fan
- a thermostat
- a terminal wire set
- and screws (if pre-assembled using:MSH-XXXX-70XAa).
MSH-XXXX-70XA (all accessories separate)
MSH-XXXX-70XAa (all accessories assembled)