Mon – Fri : 08:00 – 18:00
The PTC heat output can be regulated by the airflow applied in typical applications of heat generation. The higher the airflow, the higher the heat output and power(wattage).
- OH Type 200V~240V Specifications
- OH Type 100V~120V Specifications
- OH Type Accessories
- PTC Air Heater Datasheet Download (PDF)
Notes on Part Numbering
1. PTC FIN PITCH (OH-XXXXM):
- The Power(W) in the Specifications table is based on PTC air heaters with fin pitch 1.68mm(M).
2. PTC INSULATION (OH-XXXXM-XXXS):
- The Power(W) in the Specifications tables are based on PTC air heaters with Single Insulation(S).
- The price of PTC air heaters with double insulation(D) is 20~30% more than single insulation(S) PTC air heaters.
- The power(W) of PTC air heater with double insulation(D) is approximately 10% less than PTC air heater with single insulation(S).
- The PTC air heater with Double Insulation(D) does not have electrode potential on the fins. It is suitable for use where the device may be in contact with other conductive materials (eg. metal); expose to high humidity; with shock resistance requirement; or in products that require superior stability and quality (eg. automobiles).
ACCESSORY : PTC + Mounting Frame
Temperature-resistant plastic frame that safely holds the PTC heating element.
- Model : MHF-90 (L shaped frame, suitable for All Lengths and Models)
Part Number: OH- XXXM-XXX2